Notices and Forms
Lunch Orders at Wandin North
Students who order lunch from Mr K's Deli must return their order forms by Tuesday. Lunches are delivered each Thursday at 11.00am
Order forms can obtained from the notice boards outside classrooms or download an order form here.
Enrolling your child at Wandin North Primary School
You can enrol your preschool child at Wandin North Primary School at any time during the year. Enrolling early helps the school to plan for the coming year.
To start school in Prep, your child must turn five years of age, or older, by 30 April of the year that they start school.
To enrol your child at Wandin North Primary School you will need to fill out an enrolment form and provide important information about your child, including:
- evidence of your child’s date of birth
- your contact, phone and address details, and that of any other parent, guardian and/or carer
- names and contact details of emergency contacts
- doctor’s and dentist’s names and phone numbers
- Immunisation Status Certificate
- health and welfare information
- information about the language/s your child speaks and hears at home
Enrolment forms are available at the school office or on our website : WNPS Student Enrolment Form
If you need an interpreter to help fill out the enrolment form, the school staff can help organise this for you.
We encourage you to attend Prep Orientation days with your child so that you also can familiarise yourself with the school and its environment.
Contact the school on 03 5964 4570 to make a personal appointment with the Principal.